Monday, May 10, 2010

Latest Published Articles

My latest article to be published on Associated Content can be found here:

This one is a little silly, but what the heck - it was fun to write!

My Life in a Shoe Box.

This one was a gut-wrencher to write, but I needed to write it. I hope that it will actually be read by a few people because I doubt that I am the only one that has truly valuable friendships with people they've never met face-to-face.

Online Friends - Weird or Wonderful?

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Shannon,

    your article touched me so much! Such true words. I love my online friends and they have been always true to me.
    And they have touched my life. You touched my life. I cannot count how many times I cried for Keeghan and you and your family and also how I always gobbled up every news, good or bad.
    And you are wrong, you have been a good friend!
    Thanks for the article, great work!!!

    Big hugs, Inga

    ReplyDelete