Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friends make everything better.

Not a lot to say today.  Not that anything is wrong.  Just not a lot to say. 

The day started off with me feeling like I only got 3 hours of sleep (I actually got way more than that), and then having no motivation to do anything at all.  I went to lunch with Mike, mainly because it forced me to get showered and dressed.  Then I came home, called a friend in California, and gabbed on the phone for two hours.

It's amazing how talking to a friend can change your mood.  After I got off the phone, I cleaned the kitchen, got three boxes ready to mail to friends and family tomorrow, helped Maxx get dinner prepped, and then took a long, hot bath and read.  It was amazing how much I got done in a short time.

I think I need to call friends more often.

Thanks Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment